Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend recap

we did nothing :p  We really did...I just wanted to be a pain.

Saturday morning we just went to mom's house.  Lynn, Lisa and all the kids came over and we had lunch.  The kids all made individual pizzas and they had SO much fun.  They all looked like a hot mess but they loved it.  Saturday night we took the girls bowling.  We even let Madelyn bowl!  Of course, I had no plans of bowling OR letting Mads bowl but we joined in and I of course did not have my camera.  We'll be going again, and I will not forget my camera then!

Yesterday was sort of a lounge-y day.  Emma and I have both been battling sore throats and fevers for the past couple days so we just stayed home.  I had a wake to go to in the afternoon, but most of the day was spent in jammies with photoshop open...my kinda day.  Emma did take a 4 hour nap so I know the poor baby wasn't feeling well.  Madelyn's been just being Madelyn.  Crazy.  Pent up energy running through the house.  The kid is never without a smile, I swear.

Today is Emma's big eye appointment.  We'll find out today if she's going to have surgery over Spring Break or over the summer.  We tried everything we could to avoid the surgery but her 3D vision is gone again and the dr is afraid if he doesn't operate she may never get it back :(  I'll be back with an update I'm sure.

I wanted to dump off my 365 pics before I forgot though!

Saturday...


and Emma Sunday...

I need to hop in the shower so we can make the trek to Children's Memorial.  Until next time...

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I could have sworn I added you to my google reader a while back..I guess I had a brain fart lol...well it's in there now so I can stalk ya! :)...

I love Emma's little tongue sticking out in concentration..so cute :)

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

I hope Emma's dr. appt went ok. She is a doll.

Anonymous said...

I love that she has her tongue sticking out, Catherine does that when she is concentrating too. And those glasses look SO adorable on her too.