Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm lazy...

this snow and cold weather is making me grouchy so I've been steering clear of blogging.  No one wants to listen to me bitch and moan.

Guess I can recap the last few days...

Monday was Emma's eye dr. appointment.  We got some good news.  No surgery as of now!!  Her 3D vision was fine this time and her doctor is hesitant to perform surgery unless he needs to.  This could not please me more.  Emma's VERY sensitive to everything and I know when she has to have this surgery would be very traumatic for her.  The longer we can put it off the better in my opinion.  He says as long as she has 3D vision, there is no need for the surgery.  Once it's gone for two consecutive appointments, then we need to look into the surgery.  When we get back home from our vacation, we're going to go and get her some new glasses.  She's been looking over her bifocal, which totally defeats the purpose of why she's wearing glasses in the first place, so we're going to try to get her a bigger frame so that the bifocal goes up higher.  Hopefully that'll be the ticket.  She fell this summer and scratched up her glasses along the top so, she's due anyway.

Yesterday was Emma's Valentine's Day party and I was a helper.  I brought in sugar cookies, frosting and decorations as my "craft."  The kids really loved decorating the cookies, but I'm not so sure her teachers did! LOL  Other than that, we didn't do a whole lot yesterday.  It snowed the majority of the day and some times it was really heavy.  We didn't get the snow storm they were predicting and cancelled the blizzard warning but, it did snow quite a bit.

Today's a hibernation day here.  We've been pretty go-go-go this week and I need a day just to stay home and chill out.  The kids may not enjoy that so much but they'll deal :p

Now for the 365 catchup.  only two days...well, technically three but it's only 7 AM and I haven't taken today's pic yet.



for now, that is all.  until next time...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for no surgery!

Wolfie said...

That's great news about no surgery!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous she gets to have a party. Catherines classes get 2 parties a year so they do christmas and end of the year. She can send a snack if she wants and it has to be healthy. YUCK!!

Hey where is yesterdays post girlie?!!

Connie said...

Good news about no surgery!! Now no more grouchiness, the queen has spoken :P

Laura said...

the party looks like a blast, glad she doesn't need any surgery just yet and LOVIN that vest! :D

Beth-DSM said...

i am LOVING that vest! how awesome!! And how FANTASTIC that she doesnt have to have the surgery!! With Emily having had the surgery, I can tell you...the worries will leave you sleepless lol but the end result, not so bad. Though she was scared of the drs office for awhile..and freaked out when mommy had to go to the hospital........for anything.