Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yep, yep

Today's just a boring ol' day...and I kinda like it! I was supposed to watch Levi this morning but no one ever came to drop him off and no one ever called so I'm guessing something happened. I never did call over there to find out because they never answer the phone anyway.

Today's been one of those days that I miss my "old" friends. I've been talking to Shawnna over email all day, and God, do I miss that girl. We were just like peanut butter and jelly about 10 years ago and then she moved to Missouri, and the rest is history. We still keep in contact and when we do talk it's like we never skipped a beat but I so miss seeing her everyday, and I hate that our kids haven't been able to grow up together. Makes me want to cry! *sniff sniff* I know people grow up and apart but it really sucks when it's those people that you miss the most.

Speaking of "old" friends, Sheana and I actually got to talk today. I know she's SUPER busy with the girls and work and just life in general but it's so hard for me to get used to not talking to her all day, every day. I know she feels the same way, but I miss her too! It's just been an emotional kind of day I guess!

So, Emma is about to send me over the edge with this whole bedtime thing. I know I complain about it every post but I tell ya. Last night I had to keep going in her room and telling her to quit crying for almost 45 minutes. I don't know why all of a sudden her room scares her and she feels the need to be with me all the time. I love the kid, don't get me wrong but oye!

I had Darik take a picture of me this morning. First one post-surgery. This was the first time it really hit me how big I was. It actually sickens me to look at our family picture that's hanging on the wall right now. Anyway, here's the comparison of before and now



















Crazy isn't it?? It's been 6 weeks so far...I can't wait to see what 6 months will look like!

ANYWAY, that's it for today, nothing fancy.

1 comment:

listgirl said...

You look great Laura! You might need smaller jeans again soon! :)