If you know me, you know that I am totally and completely addicted to Facebook. It's sad I know. I'm 31 years old and I can admit that I have an addiction. That means something, right? I just love catching up with people I haven't seen in years and most importantly, the people I spend some of the best years of my life with. Lately people have been tagging me left and right to do the 25 Random Facts About Me "note." I already posted one on Facebook but I wanted to post an uncensored one on here. I know the people who read this are the ones that I don't care if they see it or not...on there, I don't know, there's people that I just don't want to know everything, and yes, I know that's weird coming from me. So, here it is...
1. I was stoned for about 3 years of my life. Literally. I have a hard time remembering things that have happened in the past because of it too.
2. I still am friends with my best friend from 2nd grade. We aren't nearly as close as we used to be but I think that's something pretty cool.
3. Emma watches entirely too much tv, but I honestly don't know what else to do with her in the winter time. I play board games and stuff with her, but I am so not a creative person when it comes to craft stuff.
4. I spend most of the week in my pajamas, and so do the girls. Emma gets dressed for school but Madelyn normally just stays in her pajamas. She pulls socks off anyway so why should I get her dressed to go nowhere.
5. I love to be my friends' "therapist." I don't know why but I really do enjoy when my friends come to me for advice.
6. I really do not think very highly of one of my sisters. It makes me feel bad because it's not entirely her fault but I still look down on her nonetheless.
7. I don't think I've seen my brother sober once in the past 6 years or more. He's gotten into trouble numerous times for "paraphenalia" but just doesn't seem to learn.
8. For all the haters out there, gastric bypass is NOT the easy way out. Do you know how hard it is for someone who is addicted to food to not be able to eat anything? It's pure hell! That being said, the results are phenomonal and I can live with certain restrictions for the rest of my life so I don't have to look like a freaking whale.
9. I had some MAJOR body issues before I had my surgery. So much so that I didn't leave the house or get dressed for fear that someone I used to hang out with all the time would see me.
10. I see those people now and it makes me feel really good that I've lost weight and feel so much healthier.
11. I miss my Shawnna...we had that special "sister" bond and she's been living in MO for 1o years now. I haven't been down to see her once.
12. I hate talking to most people on the phone, there are a few I don't mind talking to, I've only talked to Sheana once (or was it twice) because of that. It's kind of funny that we know so much about each other yet never speak.
13. I absolutely hated being pregnant. Not so much in the beginning but once I got to about 6 months, I was miserable, both times.
14. I miss being able to go out with friends on a nightly basis. As much as I am over that lifestyle, I wouldn't mind the escape every once in awhile.
15. I secretly love High School Musical and Hannah Montana...good thing I have a 3 year old who loves it!
16. I wish I had a passion for something. I really enjoy digital scrapbooking and making birth announcements and what not but don't think I'm good enough to start a business based on that.
17. I really, really want to let my hair grow out but I hate that in between stage so I don't.
18. I can't wait to buy a pair of sexy underwear...I don't even care if anyone sees them or not.
19. I almost sliced off my thumb when I was in HS working at Geo's (local pizza place). I was talking to my friend Ryan and wasn't paying attention and all of a sudden looked down and there was blood everywhere. My thumb nail doesn't grow right because of this.
20. I've had skin cancer and have to have Darik do "mole checks" on a monthly basis to make sure none of my moles look funny.
21. I buy entirely too much stuff for my kids, and I know they're spoiled, but I'm ok with that. We didn't always have everything we wanted growing up and I want to make sure that they do.
22. I love anything to do with word games. Crossword puzzles are my weakness.
23. I suck at anything to do with numbers. I'm so afraid once the girls are in school they'll pass me up as far as "smarts" goes.
24. I have two friends, excluding Darik, who I would tell anything to and only one of them is who people would expect it to be.
25. I thought about cheating on Darik at one time, sort of, and I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad I didn't. I've really come to appreciate all that he does for us and I love him more every day. I can't ever fathom destroying that.
Alright, I'll be back later to actually blog. I promised Emma we'd go eat with Emily and Ryan at Polka Dot for lunch so, off we go!