Monday, December 8, 2008

Way more than you've ever wanted to know....

Whew...where did the weekend go? I was home with the girls all weekend but it seems like it just flew by! Darik spent most of the weekend out at the hunt club. It really annoys me but I guess I just have to look at it as work....even though I know he enjoys it so much that it's not work. Oh well. Can't change him. I've learned to accept that much.

So, I'm still doing well with the whole recovery process. Tomorrow is going to be the first day I'll be by myself. Matt was here both Saturday and today and my mama was here on Sunday. Today is the first day that I felt like I didn't need a nap. I went and got my haircut today too. My first real "adventure" out of the house since I came home last week. I am still sore on my left side but it's a tolerable pain, nothing major. Almost like a stretching or burning, not an actual pain. The one thing that's driving me CRAZY is the gas! I eat anything and I have so much gas it almost hurts to sit upright. I need to say something to the doctor when I go on Friday. I know it's normal to have some gas but this is crazy. It doesn't ever come out, that's the problem. I started going to the bathroom again on Thursday last week and that is fine, but I need to do something. I constantly feel super bloated and it's almost to the point that it's uncomfortable. Like I said, way more than you ever wanted to know! I've lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks! Is that insane or what? Darik says he can really notice it in my face, and if he can notice, I'm gonna take his word for it. He sees me every day so that's a good sign. Emma is obsessed with my "booboos!" She always wants to see them and touch them. She's so funny. What 3 year old likes stuff like that?

Madelyn has been sooooo crabby the past few days. I know she's getting her top tooth and I just wish it would break through already. She's not sleeping, all she does is whine, she's not napping, she's just all around a fun gal!

Other than that, not a whole lot to report. I miss talking to all my friends and I miss being able to go where I want when I want but I keep telling myself that that time will be here before I know it!

No comments: