Monday, December 22, 2008

It's been a looong December...

Well, not really, I just was thinking of that song today! :o) It has been SO cold here the past couple days. Today it's up to 6. Yes, 6 degrees. The girls are going crazy, and so am I, because they've been stuck in the house for 2 days. We were supposed to go to Karly's birthday party yesterday but that so didn't happen. It was way too cold to bring poor Mads out into that.

Speaking of, I can not believe she is going to be 9 months old soon!!! Makes me just want to cry. She's started crawling for real now and she figured out how to sit up from laying down this morning. I swear, she's just trouble. Pure Evil. God love her. With Emma we never needed a baby gate, she never tried to climb anything, she was just content playing on the floor, doing her own thing, or sitting in your lap playing. Not Madelyn. You set her on the floor, she goes right for the video games, or the Christmas tree, or the DVD tower. She literally tries to dive off your lap to get on the floor. The girl literally has no fear. I love that they're so different, but she is going to be the death of me.

I've still been having lots of problems with swallowing my pills and stuff. I've been getting sick every morning still. I need to tell the doctor about it when I go next. Today has just been a bad day overall. I woke up with a horrible sinus headache and it's just not going away.

Tomorrow I'm going to take Mom to Walmart for groceries for Christmas Day. That oughta be fun....right? :o) I need to get a few things but not a whole lot. It'll be nice to just get out of the house for a little while. I'm wondering if she'll want to bake cookies that afternoon or what. We're running short on time, that's for sure.

Well, I think I'm going to go and try to take a nap, if Madelyn doesn't decide to get up again. Little snot!

No comments: