Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ahhh sweet silence

It's so nice when the girls nap together...almost as nice as bedtime!

Today was the first day we left the house all week. *heehee* Had to run to WalMart and get a few things, and I honestly think it's the first time I've ever spent less than $50! It's so nice now bc I'll throw the girls in one of those double seat carts and they're so entertained. Madelyn loves it because she can sit with Emma, and Emma loves it because she can still see everything that's going on around her and she can help me put stuff in the cart if she wants. So nice to not have to try to manage two screaming kids the whole time!

This is going to be one busy weekend! Tomorrow we're going to John and Gloria's for lunch. Then we're headed to my Aunt Kathy's as soon as that's over. Friday I need to go at some point and get the girls, well actually just Emma, a Christmas dress and clean the hell out of my house. Saturday we're going to get family pictures taken (YAY!). Sunday will be spent getting everything in order for Monday. I can't even believe that the day is here....but more on that in a bit.

I went upstairs today to go through old clothes for Mads and I just have to say, WOW! The girl will not need clothes that's for sure. Maybe a dress here and there but she most definitely doesn't need any "lounge" clothes. I've got 3 or 4 different Christmas dresses she can wear now. That's one thing off my list! It almost sickens me how much money we spent on clothes and stuff for Emma. I feel bad because Madelyn isn't going to need anything, ever, but hey, it's silly to let all this stuff go to waste! Especially with the economy the way it is.

I think I need to give up on Madelyn crawling. Not that that's something I'm in a hurry for her to do, but she is so perfectly content rolling everywhere. It's kinda funny to see this roly-poly baby just rolling everywhere. I have a feeling she'll be walking in the next couple months. She wants to keep up with Emma SO bad.

Darik seems to think he'll be laid off pretty soon. I wouldn't complain about that a bit. He's worked so much this year, it'll be nice to see him at least 3 hours a day.

So, I've decided to make a list of the "I can't wait for..." things once I start to lose weight. They could be minor, they could be major, there's just so many things I can't wait to happen.
  • I can't wait to be able to wipe my butt like a normal person, I know one of my friends in particular totally knows what I'm getting at...
  • I can't wait to be able to go see a movie and not have to adjust my saddlebags to feel comfortable, or to feel like the top half of me is spilling over into the person's seat next to me.
  • I can't wait to walk up the stairs to our room and not be out of breath, or have my knees hurt.
  • I can't wait for my lower back to stop hurting.
  • I can't wait to have sex like a normal person...I'll leave it at that, mom might read this ;)
  • I can't wait to shop in the normal people section. Bye Bye Fat Lady store!
  • I can't wait to get in my car and not have to shift everything to feel comfortable.
  • I can't wait to be able to shower and not have to worry about cleaning underneath my fat roll.

I could go on and on for days, but I'll stop. I am so totally excited for this, and so proud of myself for not really cheating on this diet. I know I'm only hurting myself but this has been a HUGE accomplishment in my life. Seriously. As stupid as that sounds, I've never been able to really stay on a diet for the past probably 4 years, and I did it, even if it's only been for 2 weeks, I really did it.


I'm so totally random today! I think I'm off for now, I need to hang up all these clothes I put down and I'd really like to scrap some...so, I'm out!

No comments: