Saturday, October 18, 2014

Today I didn't even have to use my AK

haha
I'm so hilarious.

Today was a pretty good day considering the past couple have been total shit.  I think the difference was that I stayed busy.  I wasn't stuck at home with my thoughts and no one to talk to but the babies. ;)

Last week I'd ordered Madelyn some jeans.  We got them on Thursday and they didn't even sort of fit.  Oops.  So, today, we had to go and find some.  Every pair of jeans she had were about 3 inches too short.  The girls and I went with my mom to Old Navy and then to JC Penneys.  Then headed to Chipotle for lunch.  I spent the afternoon scrapping and chatting with some friends about a book I had just finished.   I kept myself occupied.  Darik was home this afternoon/evening so we hung out.  It was a good day.

I DO realize it's not all doom and gloom.  I'm definitely going to take the good days when I can get them...and today was one of those days.

With that, I'm off to eat my Starkiss and read a little bit of my book.  Darik is hunting for the first time this season in the am, and lord knows I'll wake up when he leaves at 330.  Fingers crossed (for all of us) that I fall back asleep.

No comments: