Wednesday, February 3, 2010

wowza

what a busy day today was.  phew.

Today was my 1 year appointment.  I'm officially down 125 lbs (145 since the whole ordeal started) and in the clear now.  All my blood work was great and all my numbers were good.  My BMI is 25.  25!!  I could hardly believe it!  After that we went grocery shopping and out for lunch at Applebee's.  By the time I got home...well, let's just say I was all discombobulated because I wasn't home all morning.

Miss Mads is totally into dress up shoes lately.  She's starting to voice her opinion on what clothes she wears and what shoes she wants.  Where'd my little baby go??  Stubborn little 2 year old snot :p

Here's my pic for today.


Until next time...

3 comments:

Leila said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to be in the same place!!

Jacinda said...

Congratulations on your 1 year check up and success! You should be VERY proud of yourself. Your dd has just the cutest we dress on. My 3 yr old is asserting her own fashion sense now too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Laura! What awesome news. :)