Wednesday, February 24, 2010

365 catchup and a whole lotta other shizz

so, as you can see, I pretty much suck at this blogging crap.  I try so hard to keep up but if you know me, you know I do way more than I should and I consider this pretty low on the totem pole...sorry.

So, first I'll start off with the 365 catch up.  I can't believe I was as far behind as I was.  eek.  sorry for the massive photo overload.



i'll try not to do that to you again...dear blog reader :p

as most of you who read my blog know, we just got home from a cruise 2 days ago.  it was WONDERFUL. We left on Tuesday night about 9ish at night.  We decided to drive straight through at night just because we'd get the bulk of the driving in over night when it wasn't as busy.  I slept most of the time lol.  I am not a car person.  I typically always fall asleep, and this was definitely no exception to that rule.  It took us 13 1/2 hours to get there, almost to the minute.  We spent the night in Mobile on Wednesday.  Farted around...went to dinner, made a trip to WalMart, got some good coffee (bc that is apparently hard to find in the south), and just sort of hung out.  We knew we'd be busy on Thursday so we kept it pretty low key.  In typical Wilson fashion...we had some pretty lousy weather.  It was rainy/cloudy and cool up until the morning we got to Cozumel.  In fact, it downright poured on Friday night.  Someone was smiling down on us the day we got to Cozumel.  It was GORGEOUS. Sunny and about 80.  We would TOTALLY do a cruise again.  If you want to see all the pics you can go to www.dropshots.com/emmasmommy.  I'm far too lazy and tired to put them all here :p

We've been dealing with the sickies here.  Stomach flu for over a week now.  Emma's been better but my mom got it again and poor Punk is still dealing with diarreah. :(  

Anyway, i guess that's enough for tonight.  

Until next time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such fun photos!! love em all :)

Jennifer said...

Awww...what cutie photos!!! I'm so jealous--I wanna go on a cruise...like right now!

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

great photos.