Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Roundup

Totally stealing this from KT the Scrapbook Lady, but I LOVE this idea.  I know I'm not big figure in the digiworld but, it'll be neat to look back on this.

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Well, this month I finished up the Sookie Stackhouse series.  In fact, just last night LOL  I also kept up to date with my usual 


What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
Oh, how I love bad reality TV.  American Idol started again and both Emma and I couldn't be more excited.  Grey's and Private Practice came back, and a new Celebrity Rehab started.  Bad Girls Club is a little um, dramatic this season.  Movie wise, I watched My Sister's Keeper (book was definitely better) and my usual kiddie shows.  

  What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
We actually have had a lot of fun this month.  I've been trying to do things with the girls every weekend since we're stuck in the house all week.  We went to Jump Up a couple times, we went shopping for dresses with Aunt Lynnie and spent lots of time with my mom.


What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Um, we didn't really give any gifts...Madelyn got a really cute Dora tracksuit from Emily for her surgery.  I got myself some super cute stuffs yesterday but that's about it.  January is kinda slow money wise.


What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I spent money on myself!  That's HIGHLY unusual


What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
I've been good.  Miss Mads had her adnoids out though.


What were my accomplishments this month?
I ran my first succesful contest at DSA.  I couldn't have been more thrilled with the outcome and I think DSA got a couple of really great guest CT members out of it.  I've been a tweetin' machine too.


What were my disappointments this month?
I didn't make a CT I was really hoping to make but hey, we can't win em all, right?


How did I do on my goals for the month?
I try not to set goals.  If I have something to acheive I get SUPER upset if I don't achieve it.  So lately I've been attempting to just wake up and do my thang every day.  Whatever that may be.  laundry. dishes.  So.  PRetty good!


Anything else noteworthy to include?
Not for January :D



Today's Sunday so that means Miss Emma was in charge of the picture taking today.  Before I get to the picture I picked...I HAVE to share some of the outtakes.  She is so my child...all the way down to the arm shots.









isn't she hilarious?  LOL


ok, today's pic is of me and Miss Madelyn...ala Emma

4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm going to steal this from you..lol

~Angie said...

LOVE that picture and I can relate to not making the CT :( but there is ALWAYS next time!!!! Plus your LO's are still WONDERFUL!

Unknown said...

Oh, she did a great job... GO EMMA!

Unknown said...

Oh fun!! I want to steal this idea from you too!! :) congrats on running a great contest. I knew you would do great