Friday, April 3, 2009

a forgotten thought...

Ugh. I can't believe I forgot to mention this. It's already starting with Emma. The dreaded boy problems. The past two days she has come home from school telling me that "Tyler is sniffing my (her) underwear." She even came home on Tuesday with her pants unbuttoned. Now, I know she sits with Tyler on the bus, and I'm sure it's all innocent but come on. WTF? I told her today that she's not to let Tyler sniff her underwear...it really disturbs me to even say that sentence...and she doesn't have to sit with him on the bus if she doesn't want to. I emailed her teacher and asked her what she thought I should do but haven't heard back from her yet. What would you have done?

1 comment:

Faye said...

I think you're right not to make a big deal of it yet, but I'm with you, I'd be appalled. I'd probably explain to E that her panties are private and that noone should be looking at/touching/sniffing them, it's just not appropriate. I'd also get ahold of that boy's mother and let her know, because that obviously isn't something a young child would think up on their own... so she might want to know that her child has been exposed to panty sniffing... and who knows what else.