Friday, April 24, 2009

Annoyed...overly emotional...

Do you ever just wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Well, today is one of those days. I knew I was going to have to watch Levi today, Matt's girlfriend is having her gall bladder taken out this AM, and I had hoped to take the kids to the Children's Museum today. Those plans fell through. Emma was up at ten to 5 this morning because my stupid ass told her that she would have a surprise when she woke up in the morning, thinking she'd get up around 7 (like normal) when Levi was getting here. I had a message from Lynae telling me that she couldn't go because her husband doesn't like to take Keigan out of school for no reason (um, they're in preschool). I had asked Lauren if she wanted to go but I don't think she wants to either. I guess I'll take the kids to the park...that's better than nothing and it'll at least get us out of the house.

It's just one of those days. Darik is acting shitty...I'm gonna stop now, making a blog post when I'm annoyed is not the right thing to do. I could go on and on and none of you want to read that.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Faye said...

If you don't wanna blog it, you can msg it to me. Just to vent, you know I won't take it as your dh (or anyone) is some horrid person... sometimes its good to just get it out. *hug*