Saturday, August 13, 2011

first things first....

i gotta show off....
scrappity goodness releasing today at SSD.
(for those of you who aren't aware, thursday, friday and Saturday will probably consist of me posting a lot of scrappy stuffs along with the regularly scheduled programming....bc....well, that's when my designers release their new stuffs.  and yes, they are MINE)

now, i must note.....i didn't use a template on any of these....perhaps my mojo has returned???  perhaps??  not that there's anything wrong with templates, i was just stuck in a rut where i didn't do a layout without one very often.  ANYWHO, like i said, on to the newness.

first up is some amazingness from KCB.  i love that she did a lake kit.  the whole beach thing has been done, and well, none of my 'beach' pics are....beachy.  so, here ya have it....my fave layout atm.

next up is a peek at my new favorite alpha.  for reals, Darcy Baldwin really hit it outta the park with this one.


next up is a peek at the gorgeousness from Traci Reed...with a lil' bit of that alpha from D thrown in. :)

zoooooeeeeee! i love when zoe creates.  just makes my heart happy.  OH, and more of that awesome alpha from D


next up, a lil' feebee for you.

this layout is with goodies by Lauren Grier....and i have to say, i absolutely ADORE this kit. one of my faves.


next up is my little megalicious.  it's like she made this kit just for mads. LOL


last but definitely not least, Penny Springmann released some totally fun photo masks.  here's my layout...


aaaand with that, imma end this blog post.  i'll be back later tonight with a recap of the weekend thus far....and a few pics from yesterday :)



No comments: