Monday, January 25, 2010

It's a two-fer

I was lazy yesterday.  Well, technically not, but last night I was.  I didn't even have to take a picture yesterday and I didn't post it.  lazy.  We went to Jump Up again yesterday with Matt, Levi, Cole, and Kris.  Madelyn wasn't feeling so hot and was tired so she didn't really enjoy herself as usual, but they had fun regardless.  Then we went out for dinner last night.  Chilli's...YUM.  I tried the chicken bacon quesadillas.  O.M.G.  TO DIE FOR.  I have my left overs for lunch today. soooo good.

It's snowing here again today :(    Other than laundry, we aren't doing much.  This gloomy weather has made me SO lazy.  The girls have colds so we're just lazing.

Here's my "birth day" pic and Emma's Sunday pic


and then today's pic.  Emma's a dancing queen.  She wakes up dancing.  Sassafrass.


Until next time...

7 comments:

Lena said...

just lazing sounds nice though!!! :) Love those photos! :)

Unknown said...

love lazing! Emma is a cutie, Moriah does the same thing.

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Lazing is FUN! Cute pics :) My daughter wakes up acting like a diva...changes into her dress-up outfit and "clacky shoes" almost immediately! LOL

~Angie said...

I love being LAZY and I love your pics today Laura!!!

Chantal Miller said...

Sometimes, its good to be lazy

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Cute pics! I love Chili's

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!