Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's not all about Madelyn

Really it's not!

Madelyn is fine today.  You'd never know she had surgery.  Seriously.  Kids are so resilliant it's amazing.

Nothing really new today.  Darik's still "dying."  Emma's off to school and Miss M is napping.  Love me a lil' Mommy Time.  We're supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow over the next couple days so I'm going to head to the store when Emma gets home from school.  I'm sure everyone and their mother will be there as well. BOOOO.

I know that I've been focusing on Madelyn a lot lately, but we all know that Emma runs this household.  She's SOOO big into pretending lately.  I never know if she's "Hannah Montana Emma,"  "Mommy Emma," or even "Baby Emma."  She's all about the emo look for pictures lately.  She refuses to smile.  I can live with that though.  It just amazes me that she's only 4.



Until next time...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, she sounds just like my 4 year old... beautiful pic... also not looking forward to the snow either, sigh...

Jessica knorr said...

Love the photo...I love how their personalities really start to form at that age. At 4 my daughter was really bossy but not in a bad way. She just always wanted to be the leader and was really outgoing and now at 18 she still is pretty much that same way.

Nonnie said...

What a beautiful picture!! I am so glad she is feeling better

Unknown said...

She is only 4? OMG she is too cute! such a little lady LOL

Anonymous said...

Our kids are so similar in age, and I feel the same way...Jake is exactly like that too!

Tabatha said...

Love the photo! Kids can be such characters! Tristan has started acting SO GOOFY every time he sees he camera I can't remember the last decent pic I got of that boy. Good luck at the store tonight. They say 2-4 inches here. I went shopping last night and they were out of practically everything....ugh.