Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby

We got ice.  Lots of ice.  Our street is literally a sheet of ice about 2 in. thick.  Needless to say, Darik made me call Emma in to school.  While I love my daughter dearly, she does not do well with staying in the house all day.  I'm prepared for lots of nutsy's today.  Darik's not working at the hunt club because the customers are thinning out...it's just a day of chaos.  I, just like Emma, do not do well with a disturbed routine.  Wooooosah.

Today's laundry day since we'll be home all day.  So, my pic today is of my naked bed :p




Until next time...

7 comments:

~Angie said...

love that picture~

~Angie said...

love it!

DawnMarch said...

It's raining here so we're stuck inside too. Hope the sun comes out soon!

Monique said...

lol, great photo! When my DD's getting restless from being stuck in the house I take out a roll of newsprint paper that we bought cheap at the newspaper office, cut off a long piece and tape it to the wall. Then I let my DD paint on her great big piece of paper. She loves it!

Melissa said...

Great pic! Have fun doing laundry!

Misty Cato said...

Quiet day inside for use too - well as quiet as one can expect with a 2yo and 4yo in the house.

Holly Ann said...

It's been surprisingly warm lately here.
I need to go buy some new sheets. lol