Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Have I mentioned I love this weather?

This has to be my most favorite time of year, I swear. It's not too hot and it's not too cold. You can sleep with the windows open and still have to snuggle under all your blankets...it's just perfect!

Today was Madelyn's audiology testing. She did really well with it, all things considered. She still had some fluid on her ear and they figured she wouldn't pass the APGAR like testing in that ear. Well, she did! That's awesome news because that means these stupid ear infections haven't bothered her hearing, not that I thought they did, but it's still wonderful to hear. She goes on Thursday to see the doctor. I hate that they can't schedule them together. That'll be another trip to Joliet. :(

Um, what else is new? Darik had to work midnights last night. Already. That is never a good sign when he's working crazy hours in May. He worked from 6:30-2:30 yesterday. Came home. Went back in at 9 and worked till about 12:30ish. Got back up and went to work at 6:30 this morning. I know, I know, the money will be nice, but money isn't everything, that's for sure!

I picked up another creative team and I couldn't be more excited. I'm going to be working for Jennifer Fox and I can. not. wait!! She makes her debut soon so watch for her!

So, 3 of the designers I create for have made it into Week 2 of So You Think You Can Design. How exciting is that?! *all images are totally linked*

Here's Amy's kit



















and a LO I did with it:






















Brandy's kit



















a LO I did with it:




















and Abish Allen (from PGD) made it also! I'll keep you posted with her linkaroos. Can you even believe these kits are FREE??? Make sure that if you download them that you also leave these ladies some love. Part of the voting is based on downloads as well as comments!

I guess that's all for now! Until next time...

1 comment:

Faye said...

You are totally getting my scrapping bug going again, thank you for sharing these!! xoxoxo