Thursday, April 2, 2009

FOBTY 4/2/09

For the "From Our Blog to Yours" today at Sweet Shoppe Designs we're supposed to list the 5 shows we've seen every episode of. Here's mine:


1. Sex and the City: This is seriously one of the only shows that I can honestly say I could sit and watch over and over again. It's the only show I own on DVD. When I was on bed rest with Emma, I seriously watched every episode. Many of them for the 4th or 5th time!

2. Grey's Anatomy: Another show I totally obsess over. I don't own them on DVD yet but I intend to. Darik and I started watching it as a fluke because of when it was on and have been hooked ever since.

3. Intervention: As dismal of a show as it is, I absolutely LOVE this show. It's on A&E for those who haven't heard of it. LOVE it.

4. Full House: I'm a total child of the late 70's/early 80's and it was a ritual to sit and watch this every Sunday night at my grandparent's house with my cousin Danielle.

5. Brothers & Sisters: This was another show like Grey's. It was on after Desperate Housewives so we watched it by default. Now, I'd rather watch this than Desperate Housewives!

No comments: