Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Vicious Circle

I swear, this winter has been so bad for sickness in this house. You all know the whole drama thus far, well, this morning I woke up with an extremely sore throat and Madelyn is running another fever! :( She's been pulling at her right ear now, so, I'm guessing we'll be taking another trip to the doctor's on Monday. I should just set up a cot and move in there, I swear!

Not a whole lot new around here. Emma woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. She started out being a total whiner and it progressively went down hill from there. We just got home from lunch with my mom, Aunt Kathy, and Ashley. It was nice to get out of the house. Darik went to a Turkey show with Erik in Bloomington...I'm not sure what it all entailed but hey.

I'm sooo excited. I'm guesting for a designer this month that I'm totally stoked about. I can't wait for March 1st to get here!!

I finally tossed in the towel and made Madelyn's birthday invites. I thought they turned out super cute and I knew that I'd be using Michelle's kit for it! ;)
Here's a peek:


Well, the girls are napping and I think I'm going to do the same. I'll probably post again tonight since this sucked!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Aww, the invites are adorable!! Fantastic job hon! I'm sorry you are all sick over and over, that SUCKS! I hope that it will end and you all will be happy and healthy. xoxoxo